www.green-income.co.uk

www.green-income.co.uk
Independent Distributor Tel 0753.3191276 .... www.wikanikoshop.co.uk .... email richardhudson@wikaniko.co.uk

30.1.14

Wikaniko - New Start Health & Fitness

I should have started this blog post two days ago when I first started following the Wikaniko health & fitness new start campaign.

It's an early start I'm afraid it should be 5am but I'm working up to it 6.10 day1, 6.00 yesterday and 5.50 omg today.... hopefully 5.40 but oh it's a Friday :o

Anyway one of the first principals is that by getting up at 5am you get one of the best hours of the day, yuuup I know but the power of quiet in the morning is great well 'er yes once you've got out of bed, actually I am already starting to see it.

Watch out for my next post on the next principal and how I'm getting on.