www.green-income.co.uk

www.green-income.co.uk
Independent Distributor Tel 0753.3191276 .... www.wikanikoshop.co.uk .... email richardhudson@wikaniko.co.uk

7.7.09

Going Green with Wikaniko

Hi all,

With the ever developing issues surrounding the world especially climate change I've decided that I should do my bit to help by using more naturally and eco friendly products so my kids might have a decent world in which to live in just foolow the path for more details www.joinwikaniko.co.uk (we can eco)

What's nice is that by helping many others to do their bit I can make al ittle extra income that I can use to promote this whole eco green issue more.

We do natural products like Aloe Vera, cosmetics, Vitamins, Essential oils and much more at fantastic prices
do your bit Richard www.wikanikoshop,co,uk